Ninh Binh Full-Day Tour From Hanoi / 2021-2022
- Experience the history and natural beauty of Ninh Binh province on this full-day excursion from Hanoi.
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch
- Learn about the region with an English-speaking guide
- Enjoy a boat ride to picturesque Tam Coc rice field
- Pedal through the countryside on a cycling adventure.
After Breakfast, we are going to visit Ninh Binh province. The journey from Hanoi to Ninh Binh province takes about 2.5 to 3 hours. In Ninh Binh province, we will visit Hoa Lu (Ancient Capital City of Vietnam) and enjoy a unique boat trip to visit three caves,Tam coc known for the name “Halong bay on land” due to its spectacular scenery with limestone karsts rise up of the ground to tower over the region, and is a truly wonderful sight to see. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we go for a bike ride in a rural village about 45 minutes. The bike riding is a great way to see the country side. We will visit a temple, a local family and a local market. This is a great opportunity to meet some locals and learn more about daily life in the region.
15.30 PM: Drive back to Hanoi
17.30 PM: Arrive at Hanoi and spend overnight there.