LUXURY TOUR PACKAGES: 7D 6N HANOI - SAPA - HALONG BAY /2021-2022
- TOUR DURATION: 7 DAYS & 6 NIGHTS
- TRIP DESTINATIONS: HANOI - SAPA - HALONG BAY - HANOI.
- Best Seller. 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed. Award for Excellence.
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors - Its possible to extend with one or more nights - Private tour with flexible travel date and programs
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Welcome at Hanoi Airport by your local guide. Transfer to the hotel for check in. The room is at your disposal until noon time only. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi city tour - Street food tour (B,L,D)
Full-day tour of Vietnam’s capital city, including Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, his traditional stilt house, the thousand-year-old Temple of Literature also known as the First University of Vietnam. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, make a walking tour to explore the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Afterwards, you will have a chance to discover the street food of Hanoi under guidance of our local guide. This tour takes 3.5 hours and start in the late afternoon for dinner.
Day 3: Hanoi - Sapa (B,L,D)
After breakfast at your hotel and check-out, you will be picked up by a private vihicle with your private guide and transferred from Hanoi to Sapa via Noibai- Laocai Expressway. The travel time is approximately 5 hours. Lunch at a local restaurant in Sapa.
Afternoon visit Lao Chai and Ta Van villages of Hmong and Dzay minorities.
Overnight at Sapa Hotel or at a homestay family.
Day 4: Sapa - Fansipan Mountain - Hanoi (B,L,D)
In the morning, you will have a short transfer to Fansipan Cables Station and Take a scenic cable car ride up 3,143 meters above sea level to the peak of Fansipan Mountain, the highest mountain in the Indochinese Peninsula, Fansipan. Take in an impressive scenic view of Hoang Lien Son Range and Muong Hoa Valley’s natural landscapes as you ascend up the mountain. When you reach the top, spend time admiring the breathtaking views and explore the various temples at the peak. Immerse yourself in the rich history and culture of the mountain with a visit to the Bich Van Thien Tu pagoda, Bao An Thien Tu temple, and Thanh Van Dac Lo spiritual landmarks. Lunch at a local restaurant.
Afternoon transfer back to Hanoi via Laocai - Noibai Expressway. The travel time is approximately 5 hours. Transfer to Hotel for check-in
Overnight at Hanoi Hotel
Day 5: Hanoi- Halong cruise (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Have Breakfast at hotel and check-out
- 8.00 Am : pick up & transfer to Tuan Chau Wharf - Check-in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing.
- Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating formations on the way.
- Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.Back to junk for refreshing before having dinner on board.
- Overnight Cruise in the Famous Halong Bay
Day 6: Halong – Hanoi (Brunch)
- Have Breakfast
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
- Transfer back to Hanoi. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
Day 07 : Hanoi City – Departure
Breakfast at Hotel and check-out / Check out time: 12h00
Free for shopping
Transfer to the airport for the departure flight
End of services.