6D 5N LUXURY TOUR OF NINH BINH - HALONG BAY FROM HANOI/ 2021- 2022
- Hanoi sightseeing tour
- See landmarks such as One Pillar Pagoda, the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and the Temple of Literature Admire West Lake and the Lake of the Restored Sword
- Hoa Lu and Van Long Biking and Boat Day Trip
- Enjoy the epic landscapes of northern Vietnam with a professional guide
- Sail through the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the bay.
- Discover halong Cave, where the Love Story of Halong Bay began
- Join a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese traditional cuisine or an early Tai Chi class
- Perfect for all fitness levels
Best Seller. 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed. Award for Excellence
Ideal tour for first-time visitors - Its possible to extend with one or more nights
Private tour with flexible travel date and programs
Day 1: Hanoi arrival (D)
Arrival flight: ……… Upon your arrival in French colonial Hanoi, your guide will welcome you at the airport and then transfer to a local spa to enjoy a body massage treatment to assist your body in recovering from the long flight and jetlag. Then transfer to your hotel for check in. After a short rest, enjoy a welcome dinner at a nice local restaurant where we will have our trip orientation. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi Sightseeing (B,L)
We start our full day tour of Vietnam’s capital city at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday) and his nearby former residence.Continue visiting Vietnam’s first university, the thousand-year-old Temple of Literature. After lunch at a local restaurant, visit the Ethnology Museum (closed on Monday) where you can discover the diversity of Vietnam’s many ethnic groups. Transfer back to the city centre for leisure walking tour around Hoang Kiem lake and its vicinity. There is free time at leisure for walking through the Old Quarter and shopping for souvenirs. In the evening you will enjoy a traditional water puppet show. Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel. Remark: Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum closes from 08 September to 08 November for annual maintenance.
Day 3: Hanoi - Van Long - Ninh Binh (B,L)
Today we will drive out of town to Nho Quan – Van Long. Enjoy the beautiful landscape and take the opportunity to make some photos of the endless rice fields bordered by the mountain ranges. Upon arrival at a typical local house, we take a rest here then enjoy a special local lunch prepared by the host family. This is a great possibility to join the real life in Vietnam. After lunch time and some relaxation, get on your bike and cycling along the dike which one side is bordered by lovely Hoang Long river and the other by immense rice fields. Following this experience, you will board on a traditional sampan rowing boat in Van Long which takes you through marvelous scenery of limestone mountain which creates a surreal picture. Afterwards, we head to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam from 938 to 1010 to learn more about the history of the country. In the late afternoon, check in to your hotel. Dinner on your own and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Ninh Binh - Halong Bay (B,L,D)
After breakfast, driving to Ha Long Bay, a stunning UNESCO World Heritage site with its 3,000 islands of towering limestone dotting the bay and Gulf of Tonkin. We arrive at Ha Long harbor and board a beautiful non-private traditional junk (a traditional wooden boat fashioned for overnight cruising). We set off on our cruise on the magnificent Ha Long Bay. Enjoy an excellent menu of fresh seafood on deck. Overnight on board.
Day 5: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B)
After breakfast on-board the boat you’ll bid a farewell to the crew before returning to Hanoi. Return to Hanoi passing vast expanse of rice fields of the Red river delta. If time still permits make a stop en-route to visit a ceramic village or But Thap pagoda – one of the finest and largest Buddhist temple in Northern Vietnam. Return to your hotel for check in. The balance of day is free at leisure. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel. Remark: Time for check out of your cabin on board is around 9.00-9.30am. Disembark time is 11.00am.
Day 6: Hanoi Departure (B)
Free at leisure until your transfer to airport (without guide) for departure flight. Room is at disposal until noon time only. Meals on your own. SERVICES END. Departure flight: ………..
These services include
• Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability).
• Meals as mentioned in the program. B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
• All local boat rentals and cycling as mentioned in the program. Cruise on non-private junk in Ha Long bay.
• Transfer from and to the airports by private vehicle with A/C. Transportation by private vehicle with A/C.
• All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
• Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
These services exclude
• Meals and drinks are not mentioned in the program.
• International flight tickets and airport taxes. All internal/ regional flight tickets in economy class with departure tax.
• Visa Vietnam
• Tips & personal expenses. Personal insurance. Any service not clearly mentioned in the program.