5 DAY 4 NIGHT HANOI - TRANG AN & HA LONG BAY/ 2021-2022
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Day 2: Hanoi City excursion
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Trang An
Day 5: Free Time – Departure Flight
Best Seller. 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed. Award for Excellence.
Ideal tour for first-time visitors - Its possible to extend with one or more nights
Private tour with flexible travel date and programs
Please, contact our Travel Consultants to start planning your trip to Vietnam
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (D)
You are welcome at the airport and then transfer to the hotel for check-in.
- In the afternoon:
- Hanoi City Tour - West Lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake
- Water Puppet Performance - Enjoy a water puppet performance which is unique to Vietnamese
- 36 Old Quarters - make a walking tour to explore the Old Quarter of Hanoi and enjoy shopping in Hanoi Old Quarter. Dinner at a local restaurant.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi City excursion (B,L,D)
The colonial capital city Hanoi is a unique Asian city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and oriental pagodas and temples. This haft-day tour takes you around Hanoi's most interesting sights, including the Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and his Stilts House, Presidential Palace and One Pillar Pagoda nearby, Temple of Literature.
*All visitors to the mausoleum are required to wear clothes covering your knees and shoulders. This applies to both men and women
Lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, drive to Halong, 180 km east of Hanoi then transfer to hotel. Dinnner at a local restaurant. Free time for shopping at Halong Night Market or have a massage.
Overnight at the hotel in Halong City.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L/D)
After breakfast, at 07.45, our guide and driver pick up you at your hotel and then take a haft-day cruise to discover Ha Long Bay, listed as a World Heritage Area of outstanding natural beauty. “Dragon descending to the sea“ as it is known in Vietnamese, picturesque Halong Bay has more than 3,000 limestone islets rising from the clear emerald water, many of them containing beautiful grottoes. A 4-hour boat trip will visit one grotto, then continue to explore more of these wonders of creation. Seafood lunch on board.
The boat arrives at pier. End of the itinerary and transfer back to Hanoi.
Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Trang An (B/L/D)
At 8.00, Our guide picks you up at hotel and leave Hanoi for visiting Ninh Binh province. The journey from Hanoi to Ninh Binh province takes about 2.5 to 3 hours. In Ninh Binh province, we will visit Hoa Lu (Ancient Capital City of Vietnam) and enjoy a boat ride to go through Trang An Grottoes (being known as one of the UNESCO site's.). Return to Hanoi in the late afternoon.
Overnight at the hotel in Hanoi.
Day 5: Free Time – Departure Flight (B)
Free at leisure. Transfer to the Airport by private car for your safe flight back home.
- Tour will be conducted in ENGLISH
- Hotel peak surcharge applies
- Prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking
- Prices & Itinerary are subject to changes
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Terms and conditions apply
NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- International Air Tickets
- All airport taxes and applicable fuel surcharges
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fee (if applicable)
- Tips to the guide & driver
- Drinks/Meals not included in itinerary