3 Days Luxury & Private Tour to Sapa from Hanoi / 2021-2022
- Visit Bac Ha Market. Bac Ha Market is the largest and most colourful market in the area. Every Sunday morning, many different ethnic groups such as Flower Hmong, Phu La, Black Dao, Tay and Nung minorities gather to buy and sell local products that cannot be found elsewhere
- Enjoy the breathtaking mountain scenery and rice terraces
- Walk through villages where ethnic people live. Visit their homes and witness their daily activities
- Have the opportunity to take beautiful photos of rice terraces and meet ethnic minority people to learn more about their customs and cultures.
Ideal tour for first-time visitors - Its possible to extend with one or more nights - Private tour with flexible travel date and programs
Day 1: Lao Cai – Bac Ha Sunday market - Sapa (B,L,D)
The train arrives in the early morning. Our local tour guide will be waiting you at the Railway Station. Breakfast at a local restaurant and then depart for Bac Ha with 2 hours driving. Bac Ha is the largest and most colourful market in the area. Every Sunday morning, many different ethnic groups such as Flower Hmong, Phu La, Black Dao, Tay and Nung minorities gather to buy and sell local products that cannot be found elsewhere. After lunch, you will be transferred to the Tay minority village of Trung Do where you will get onboard a traditional boat and cruise along the Chay River.
Back to the private vehicle for the journey to Sapa and spend the night there.
Dinner at a local restaurant in Sapa. Overnight in Sapa.
* Note: IF you cannot travel by boat down the Chay river, you will enjoy a magical water buffalo cart ride while traveling through amazing countryside inhabited by the happy and hospitable Tay minority people.
Option 2: You will arrive at Lao Cai at around 6.00 am and transfer to the restaurant nearby for a short rest and enjoying breakfast. Afterwards you will spend the day visiting Ta Phin and Ma Tra villages. We drive from Lao Cai to Ta Phin village where we will get to know the daily life style, handicraft traditions and specific customs of the Red Dzao tribe. Take a walk through rice paddies and enjoy spectacular scenery along the way before arriving at Ma Tra village, home of the black H’Mong ethnic people. Hidden away from civilization the villagers still maintain their way of living and life as they have for many centuries. Later on, transfer to Sapa town in the late morning. Lunch at a local restaurant. Check in to your hotel. The balance of day is free at your leisure. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Lao Chai – Ta Van – Night train to Hanoi (B,L,D)
Today our guide takes you to villages populated by H'Mong and Dzay peoples, respectively called Lao Chai and Ta Van .Lunch at a local family. From here you drive to Lao Cai station for night train back to Hanoi. Dinner at a local restaurant in lao cai city.
Day 3: Hanoi (B)
The train arrives at Hanoi in the early morning (05.00 AM). Pick up from here and walk to a local restaurant for breakfast before a journey to Ha Long Bay or Ninh Binh.